Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Thursday, March 31, 2011

Transfer is Set

We have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 10:30 am for our embryo transfer. I am both excited but so nervous!! Tomorrow officially begins the longest 8 days of my life. We will find out in just over a week if this was all worth it. I just keep praying that we have some that can be frozen so that I don't put too much pressure on it working.

Plus I'm starting to slowly feel better too. After my post yesterday about not wanting to jinx it, I did feel a little under the weather last night after I ate dinner. For some reason, I have been feeling nauseous around 8pm or so the last couple of nights. Its so strange because I would think that it would affect me during the day not right before I take my medicine which I usually do around 9pm. I'm not sure if its the progesterone or what. Does anyone have any idea on this?

10 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower. Praying for you and sticky embies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a VERY strong feeling that this is going to be a success!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say good luck! I also have a very good feeling for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No help really, because I had felt really sick and was not keeping food down etc a few days before my transfer, but I think it was a stomach flu/ constipation...ugh...

    so I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this is just a hunch on the feeling sick question, but I beleive they are giving you just as much progesterone as a pregnant woman would create within her body. And I can tell you that in my first few weeks of pregnancy, the evenings were the worst of the sickness I felt. So it might just be morning sickness from the progesterone?
    Anyways, good luck, I will be thinking of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting!! Good luck and I hope this works!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Best of luck tomorrow! I will be thinking of you! I have a good feeling this is it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping your transfer went well today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just back from a trip and catching up on your news - all so exciting that it's going so well! Keeping everything crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post up sister!!!! How'd it go?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete