Im officially Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise!! Transfer went great yesterday! We transferred 2 perfect embryos and one was just on the verge of hatching. We got to see a picture of them and it was fantastic. Plus, the other great news is that we had 6 to freeze!! Yes, 6!!
The only bad thing is that I developed OHSS. I thought I was feeling better but I woke up Friday morning and couldn't take a deep breath. I told my doctor about it and he told me that fluid is accumulating around my lungs and making it hard for me to breathe. But basically there isn't much I can do besides monitor things. It just has to run it's course. Thankfully it is slowly getting easier to breath this evening.
Going back to the good news, I'm thrilled about the outcome of our transfer and our frozen embies! Now the wait begins...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago, and I'm so glad. Your story has been a huge inspiration to me! We are starting IVF with ICSI in June. Praying and thinking about you during your 2ww. BTW I LOVE your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad the transfer went well! I hope you feel better soon and the next 2weeks will go by super fast!!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting to hear from you! So glad to hear that everything went well!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome on all your frosties, but I have a VERY strong feeling you will not be needing them!! :-) I had a feeling you had a minor case of OHSS. Just give it some time and things will get better. I had a difficult time breathing for about a week (the fluid accumulates in the chest cavity with petite people,) yours seems much more minor then mine, so you should be feeling better in a few days.Take it easy....gatorade, rest, gatorade, rest, protein, rest....
Came across your blog recently. (We're in the middle of the 2WW). Sounds like the transfer went well and six to freeze is great! Sorry about the OHSS, sounds like good advice from Krista. Hope you are feeling better soon and congrats on being PUPO!!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! (well, apart from the OHSS, obviously)
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling ok, best wishes for the wait!
Wow, sooo exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes! I feel like we will be hearing about a BFP soon!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! That's exactly how our cycle went! 2 perfect blasts transferred and 6 made it to freeze! I still had a minor case of OHSS too and it started subsiding shortly but about a week later I started kinda feeling the same symptoms again and that's how I kinda figured out I was pregnant! I have a great feeling that this is it for you! So exciting!
ReplyDelete