I am so thrilled that all of our embryos are still growing. The embryologist didn't give me any specifics other than to say that none of them have any fragmentation. Go little babies, go!!
By the way, I have to say that I absolutely love that I get my update call by 8:30 in the morning. It's great that I don't have to sit here all day and wonder how things are going. Oh and the embryologist said that since everything is looking so good that she is pretty confident we will be set for a day 5 transfer. She will continue to call with updates but will also give us our transfer time for Friday when she calls on Thursday.
On the recovery side, I actually put on makeup today and got out of the house for a bit. I just ran to Target and was incredibly slow moving, which is weird for me because I tend to be a fast walker. I must be still pretty swollen because my jeans were hurting so I was pretty excited to come home and change back into pajama pants. The pain is slowly getting better and I keep praying that I'm on the way to recovery. I truthfully did not think the retrieval would affect me like this but I'm making it through. Just keeping my eye on the prize!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, that is great!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou could be PUPO in a few days (pregnant, until proven otherwise)!!!
I felt the same way...I didn't really feel "normal" till about a week after the retrieval...and I still have pain in my ovaries...
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Sounds like you have a very MINOR case of OHSS...you'll be better in no time, just take it easy!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congrats on a successful retrieval! Rest up! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all 10 embabies continuing to grow!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you can get your updates at 8:30a.m. (so jealous, I had to wait until almost 3 p.m.).
Also happy that you are feeling better and managed to get out of the house for a bit.