But I may be starting to feel human again. This egg retrieval really threw me for a loop. I did not expect to be in this much pain afterward. I figured that I handled carrying so many follicles pretty well that I would pretty much just bounce back after the ER within a day or so. Not the case! But this afternoon I feel much less crampy when I am sitting at my desk (yes I finally made it back to work). My sides and back are becoming bearable and the dizziness doesn't come as often. I'm hoping by writing this that I don't jinx myself :-)
As for our embryos, we got a call this morning that all 10 still look good! For some reason our clinic doesn't ever tell me the grades of our embryos. I may ask when she calls tomorrow morning. Also with tomorrow's update they will tell us our transfer time for Friday morning. We are getting close now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment