Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, March 14, 2011

Last birth control pill has been taken

We are making progress! I took my last birth control pill last night. Woohoo! I go back to the RE on Wednesday morning and will hopefully be cleared to start stim meds. It's crazy to think that its possible that 2 weeks from today we might have had our egg retrieval and have embryos growing!! I'm nervous but super excited.

Lupron shots have been going well. I went out on Saturday night with Jared's cousin's fiance and Jared's aunt to the casino for the fiance's 21st birthday. I love the slot machines so we showed her the way. Unfortunately none of us won but we are all big spenders and no one ended up spending more than $40 :-) Since I was out and about at shot time (9pm) I took my shot with me to the casino. It was kinda awkward doing my shot in the bathroom stall but I brought all my supplies with me and they had sharps container already in the bathrooms so it went just fine. Last night, Jared did my shot again and it didn't even pinch or sting like it usually does when I do it. I was so impressed! Go him!!

On a completely unrelated baby making note, I just have to say that I love Sam's Club. Haha! Jared and I went and got a membership yesterday and probably spent a good hour and a half just walking around looking at all of the stuff they had. We ended up getting a bunch of fruit from there and it is all so fresh. Love this place!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to hear you are getting close to starting stims!!! We are really going to be so close with our transfers!! Yeahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your cycle is going well! I hope to be just a few weeks behind you.

    And we love Sams, too!! Youll love it even more when you have a bambino to buy diapers/wipes for. :)

    ReplyDelete