Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
-Proverbs 3:5-6
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Retrieval is done!
We got 16 eggs!!! Woohoo! I'm pretty exited about that. I'll post more later but I'm gonna go relax now.
After being diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility, I started this little blog as an outlet for my emotions. We have now been trying to make our little family for over 2 years and have 3 failed IUIs under our belts!! After completing our 1st IVF cycle at the end of March, we are ecstatic to say that we are expecting TWINS in mid-December!!!
Wow, congrats, now rest up!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds VERY promising!!!! Rest up, because transfer day will be here before you know it! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!!! =)
ReplyDeleteGreat news, congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSounds good. Be sure to keep hydrated.
ReplyDelete