So nothing really new going on here. I did end up calling my doctor's office about my hips and they called me in an antibiotic just to be on the safe side. They said they did not want me developing cellulitis. Also, I had to switch progesterone inserts. This is about to be TMI so please stop reading if this kind of stuff grosses you out. Turns out my insurance doesn't cover Endometrin which I have been using samples of since I left my doctor last week. I like them really well as they come with an applicator and are like basically inserting a tampon. Well the progesterone inserts they switched me to that my insurance will cover are little capsules that do not come with an applicator. Guess I'm supposed to use my fingers?! Ewww! I am totally creeped out by this. Has anyone had any experience with this that could offer advice?
In other news, my company lets us choose which day we want to take for vacation either Good Friday or the day after Easter. I chose to take the day after Easter since that is when my ultrasound is scheduled for and I wouldn't have to take anymore sick time. Well come to find out, I think I'm the only one choosing to do this and I will be the only one in the building basically on Friday. So I decided to just go ahead and take Friday off and use a vacation day for Monday. No sense in sitting around here all day by myself :-)
I am so excited and anxious for Monday!! Wish it would hurry up and get here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is it Prometrium? I had to use those. I always tried to have my husband do it because I hated it. But after a while I got used to doing it myself. And let me just warn you....they are a little messier than the At least they were for me!
ReplyDeleteUsing your fingers is weird but I just tried to hurry up and get it in there!
That was supposed to say messier than the Endometrin! I'm commenting from my phone...
ReplyDeleteOh and I can't wait for your ultrasound either! :)
Yes, it's prometrium. My nurse warned me about the messiness. Plus, I have to do 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Ugh! The things we do for our babies huh?!
ReplyDeleteDe-lurking here. I had to do the capsules with no applicator and it was NASTY! I went out and bought a package of Monistat that had a non pre-filled applicator and tried to use that but the ends were sharp and were quite painful. The only advice I can give is to wear panty liners (if you don't already), and have extra toilet paper on hand. It's not fun, but it's all worth it in the end
ReplyDeleteYes...panty liners are a must! And I hated them but I would have done them for the rest of the pregnancy (or my life!) if it meant having a healthy baby here in October.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are having issues with your meds! I'm still super excited for you and can't wait to hear about your ultrasound on Monday!
ReplyDeleteI have been following for some time and wanted to congratulate you again on your BFP this cycle. I am so happy it worked out for you. I also wanted to let you know I nominated you like China Doll. Hope you have a great Easter!
ReplyDeleteAny news from yesterday??? I'm anxious to hear your sonogram results! :)
ReplyDelete