Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Friday, April 8, 2011

Upcoming Beta

I have had a few people ask when our beta (or bloodwork) to confirm or not confirm a pregnancy will be. I was going to keep it a secret so that I could tell people the result in my own time. I figured whether it was good or bad, I didn't want to be bombarded with questions until I was ready. Well as my sister pointed out yesterday, I have been pretty open about everything so far so people will probably continue asking if we know anything regardless if we tell the date of the beta or not. So, the big day is this coming Monday, April 11th at 7:45am. Please wish us luck!!

9 comments:

  1. Prayers to you for a positive beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed, first, that you don't go crazy this weekend thinking about Monday's beta and, second, that Monday's beta reveals a healthy pregnancy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers and everything else crossed for you! And yes people will ask...I didn't tell anyone in real life about beta day and everyone asked all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured everyone knew what we were going through so I felt like I had to tell.

    I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you, fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete