Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, April 11, 2011

Beta is in!

And it is................208!!!! My progesterone is at 92! She said they like to see anything over 12 for progesterone so I guess I'm doing ok.

I will give all of the details later but for now I have to get back to work.

Holy cow, I'm actually pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! So excited for you :) I think we will only be a week or so apart. I just had my beta test last Tuesday. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it!!! I had such a good feeling about it for you! Sooo exciting! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! Everyone is getting pregnant these days!!! Congrats, girl!!!! Soak it all in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also heard that progesterone is a good indicator of if there are multiples, so maybe both peanuts stuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!! Sooooo happy for you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Can't wait to hear more details!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! We saw one heartbeat today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew this was going to be it for you!! Congrats!!! Enjoy, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh, yay!!!! Keep us updated!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOODNESS!!! How exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yei, Lori!!! Congratulations!!! SO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! Fantastic news... so pleased for you both xx

    ReplyDelete