Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Thursday, April 7, 2011

Symptoms or not?

So the first 3-4 days after the transfer I was totally calm about this whole thing. I thought, man, I'm handling this pretty well. Well the last few days are a different story. Fear has crept in but I keep trying to remember that no matter the outcome, God provides.

I just can't decide if I am having symptoms or just making things up. So here's what's been going on:
-Cramping on and off since the transfer, but that could just be everything shrinking back down to normal size down there
-Heartburn bad when I eat spicy things, but I tend to get heartburn from time to time anyway
-Smells have seemed very strong yesterday and today, but I tend to have a sensitive nose anyway
-Sore boobs, but that could just be a side effect of the progesterone and they are not unbearable
-I have been super tired lately and even took a 2 hour nap yesterday after work, but that could also be a side effect of the progesterone
-Slight nagging headache for the last two days, but that could either be the progesterone or allergies due to the changing seasons

Last night I got really worried about what would happen if this doesn't work. It even brought me to tears just to think about the possibility. Jared and I decided that we will probably try again with some of our frozen around summertime if we have to. I'm just praying and praying that we won't even have to make that decision!!

5 comments:

  1. Sweetie, those do sound like pregnancy symptoms. Stay positive, because like I've been saying all along....I really DO feel like this is going to be IT for you, I just have a funny feeling! How much longer till beta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you. I hope you don't have to make that decision.
    I ahve a sensitive nose too, but that first month of pregnancy, it was super strong!
    Are you going to test before your beta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so super pregnant!! I cant believe you havent tested yet..or maybe you have?! I cant wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you won't need those frozen embies yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so excited for you! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete