Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Friday, July 30, 2010

I Solved the Mystery!!

As if the giant spider I found the other day while doing yard work wasn't disgusting enough, we have apparently developed an ant problem in our house. There is a corner by our front door where they seem to be congregating :-( So last night, I ran up the road to the Dollar Store to buy some ant spray. Of course I couldn't help myself, so I casually passed down the pregnancy test aisle. To my surprise there was a sign on the shelf saying, "Please See Cashier." And being my nosy self I had to ask the girl what that was about while I was checking out. She told me that they have to keep the $1 pregnancy tests behind the counter because that is their most stolen item! Seriously?? Of all things to steal people are choosing the $1 pregnancy tests? I had to laugh when the woman leaned in and said to me, "If they think they might be pregnant, shouldn't they be able to afford the $1 test?" So today's/yesterday's theme: People Crack Me Up!!

Thank goodness its Friday! Movie and wine with a friend tonight and Celebration night with the hubby tomorrow. Love Weekends!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment