I am very apprehensive to say anything about symptoms because I think I have symptoms every month and they have never resulted in a positive test. But yesterday and today I have been a little crampy and my sense of smell is out of control. I can't tell if it is quite as intense as it was after the trigger shot but I guess we will see.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Must be a conspiracy :-)
Since I am a very impatient person, I have decided to take others advice and keep track of the trigger shot to see when it comes out of my system. Well over the last few weeks, I have been periodically stopping in to the dollar store near my house to see if they have any pregnancy tests and they are always out. So yesterday while I was on the opposite side of town, I stopped in a different dollar store to check and sure enough, they were out too! I am starting to think that they just simply do not stock them for some reason. It is seriously irritating me! So I think at lunch today I will try one other dollar store in town and if they don't have them, I guess I will be stuck waiting until Saturday :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment