Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Regrouping

Well as most you know, our second IUI was not successful. I took a few days to be sad but now I have a very strange sense of calm about all of this. This calm is partly due to the fact that we are pretty confident that Jared will be starting his new job on August 2nd (just saying prayer this all works out). This means that our insurance will change so we will have to take a break from the fertility doctor for a month or so until we get our new insurance information.

The other reason for my new attitude is because my best friend had her baby this morning!!! I can't wait to go by the hospital tonight to love on him. He is absolutely adorable! Seeing his cute pictures and knowing that just last night he was in my friend's belly (and I had to rub on it one last time) has reminded of what true blessings from God babies are. I know that one day, when the time is right, we too will have our miracle. In the meantime, I get to hug and cuddle her new bundle of joy! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment