Anyway, I'm hoping for good weather this weekend so I can go layout with a friend at her pool. I am in desperate need of some sun. It's already half way through summer and I am still as white as a ghost. Also, in other news, the hubby got some good news about a new job he is wanting. We should hopefully know something for sure in the next two weeks. Wouldn't a new job plus a new baby be perfect? I'm saying my prayers!! These next 10 days need to hurry.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Has it been 2 weeks yet?
This cycle is already starting to take its toll on me (and the hubby). I have been extremely moody this time around. I have been angry one minute and crying the next....and its only been 5 days since my trigger shot! Its strange because I know I'm acting like a crazy person but I just can't seem to stop myself in the moment. No wonder the hubby played a late round of golf yesterday evening :-) I don't remember being this irrational last time. Hmm maybe thats a good sign?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know exactly how you feel. The TWW is BRUTAL. I think I only made it 10 days or so. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lindsay! I think I'm going to test on Monday to see if the trigger is out of my systerm. I'm not sure I will make it all 14 days either and I want to see that negative first so if I test early and get a positive, then I will believe it is real.
ReplyDeleteI have learned a ton from following your journey! Thank you so much for sharing with us!