I only have 2 more tests in the house and one is a digital so I think I am just going to wait until Saturday to test again. That will be 14 days after the shot and 12 days past the IUI. Since I have heard the shot can take up to 14 days to leave your system, I think I would believe a positive at that point.
On another baby related note, my husband made a few comments this weekend that caught me totally off guard. Don't get me wrong, he has always been on board with the whole trying to conceive thing. In fact, he probably wanted kids before I did. But he has been super careful to not pressure me about this since he knows it is hard on me that we are having problems. So it took me by surprise this weekend when he made the comment that he may need to pick up some overtime shifts at his job soon since we might have a baby on the way. And last night as we sat on the couch, he softly touched my stomach and said that we will not be having this much quiet time once the triplets come. (His joke since we had 3 potential eggs this month) I found these comments so sweet because he is starting to talk about a baby like it is very near in our future. That makes me so happy to hear and I sure hope he is right!!

Believe me, I tested repeatedly to see if the trigger was out of my system. In fact, a lot of people recommended I do that. It can take up to two weeks from the day of trigger to get out of your system, but I think in my case, it was done by 8DPO (or 10 days past trigger).
ReplyDeleteIf you have a dollar store near by, they sell cheapie pregnancy tests. Thats what I used to track the trigger, then moved onto the better tests once we were testing for pregnancy. Knowing for sure when it was out of my system did give me peace of mind.
Good luck with the wait!! Its almost done!