Friday, July 2, 2010
Miracle Gro!
After yesterday's appointment, the doctor asked me to come back today to make sure my follicles were growing. And grow they did! My main follicles are 19mm, 16mm, and 15mm and my lining was up to 6.7 (I guess they want that at least an 8). The ultrasound tech was very impressed and asked what they had me take last night. I laughed and told her that the doctor did not have me take anymore meds last night. She said well then you must have taken some Miracle Gro cause that follicle grew 4mm! The nurse told me that this can be normal for such a large increase in size in one day, it just depends on the person. She also said that she thinks the doctor will have me wait one more day so the 16mm follicle will have chance to grow a little more. That way we will have 2 possibilities! So the nurse is gonna call me back today to confirm but she thinks I will take the trigger shot tomorrow night and do the IUI Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment