Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Thursday, July 1, 2010

CD 10 Ultrasound

So today's appointment went ok. My endo lining was only at a 6 and my two biggest follicles were 15mm. Not terrible for CD 10 but last time I just lucked out and was at a 8.5 lining and 17mm & 15mm follicles. The doctor wants me to come back tomorrow morning to make sure they are getting bigger. I'm actually pretty relieved that I have to go back since that way we can be sure of the growth but I'd be lying if I said I was thrilled about the hour and a half drive one-way to the doctor's office. Just the downside of living in a small town I guess! I still wish I would get to see my follicles get bigger than 17mm though. Because even if my follicle grows 2 mm per day they would still be at 17 like before. Ugh! Who knows? I just have to calm down and realize that he is the expert here, not me :-) So I guess there will be another update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment