Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let the waiting begin

Sorry its been so long since I last posted. I'm not very good at posting on the weekends I guess. When you sit at a computer all day, the last thing you feel like doing is getting on one during the weekend.

Well our IUI was Monday. I was very nervous because my doctor was on vacation so I saw another doctor in that office. He was much older than my doctor but I came to find out that he was the one who opened that practice. This doctor took longer to perform the procedure and I experienced some cramping this time that I did not have last time. Afterwards, the doctor told me that he hit the side of my cervix when inserting the catheter so that is what caused the cramps. Thanks Doc! Anyway, the good news is that it is done and the hubby's count was fabulous! (as always) So now the waiting begins...

1 comment: