Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, August 2, 2010

Silver Lining

As much as I hate to admit it, I do have some ditzy moments. :-) My most recent one was not remembering that most insurance companies cover you for another 31 days following your resignation date. This is something that never really mattered to me in the past so I just didn't even think about it. Well this turns out to be great news because it means we will have one more shot at the IUI with our medications, bloodwork, and ultrasounds being covered!!

So today I called the doctors office to let them know that we are going to continue treatment as soon as my next cycle starts. And the good news continues as I found out that the doctor wants us to move on to injectibles this cycle and my insurance will cover Follistim (the injectible med my doctor uses)!! Honestly, I am a little worried about overstimulation as I already ovulate on my own but hey, we will cross that bridge when we get there, right?

Good news to start off the week!! I never thought I would be saying this but I can't wait for my period to start so we can get this next cycle going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment