Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Finally Negative!

After going to two more dollar stores yesterday and finding no tests on the shelves, I am determined that for some reason our stores don't stock them. Super annoying!! Anyway, I ended up going to walmart and buying two Answer brand test for $6 because it had a coupon on it and I was ok with that price. I woke up last night around 2:40 am and had to use the bathroom really bad and since it was just over 4 hours since I last went, I decided to go ahead and test then. Well thankfully it was negative. Now just the long few days wait until I test again!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll keep my fingers crossed that those tests soon turn positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay!! Have you posted your new belly shot for this week?

    ReplyDelete