Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Thursday, July 28, 2011

I felt a kick from the outside!!

This deserves its own post because I am so thrilled about not only feeling movement for the last few weeks but now you can feel it from the outside. For the last week or so, anytime I feel the babies move I put my hand on my stomach to see if I could feel it. So far I hadn't been successful...until last night. I was sitting on the couch and just resting my hand near where our boy is. After a minute or so, he kicked and I felt it on my hand. I told Jared and kept my hand there just to make sure it would keep happening and it did! Another kick! At this point, I'm hoping that he will continue for Jared to feel so he put his hand right in the same spot mine was. Well as soon as Jared put his hand down...nothing. Poor guy left his hand there for about 15 minutes and neither one of them would move. Guess he will have to wait a little while longer. I'm just so excited to know its possible now!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember if I've posted before- but I've been following along and I'm about 4 weeks ahead of you with boy/girl twins as well! I just wanted to say how utterly exciting your news is! Those strong kicks are seriously my FAV part of this pregnancy- it's amazing. And my hubby also didn't get to feel them for a while, they'd stop as soon as I'd tell him to come over and feel. But soon enough- and you'll both just be sitting around trying to figure out which one is kicking and whether it's a punch or a kick...love love love. :)

    ReplyDelete