Size of Baby: According to my WTE app, the babies are the size of mangos and are approximately 6.5 inches long and around 10 ounces.
Picture of Baby: None this week.
Maternity Clothes: This is pretty obvious at this point so I think I'm just going to keep this marked from now on as Yes!
Weight Gain: I think I'm up another pound so I'm at 13 total I believe.
Belly: It still amuses me how somedays I look huge and other days I look barely pregnant depending on what I wear.
Stretch Marks: No belly ones still.
Sleep: The constant bathroom breaks are picking back up since the babies are getting bigger and its hard to find a position that's comfortable on my back. However, I hope I don't jinx myself by saying this but last night I tried placing one of our flatter pillows under my side and laid down on it. It really seemed to help a bunch with the back pain so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the trick.
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling the babies moving around in there a bunch for the last few days!! I love it! Oh and I'm pretty sure our little girl was the one who got a serious kick in on Sunday evening. I was just sitting on the couch and she really put some effort in that because it kinda startled me! :-)
Movement: Most of the day for the last two days! Yay!!!
Symptoms: Mainly just been the lower back pain but it's nothing terrible at all.
Food Cravings: I must not really be a cravings kind of person. I just like food in general.
Gender: One cute little man and one fiesty little girl!!!
What I Miss: I'm back to missing coffee and sushi lately but its a very small price to pay for these little miracles!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Continued movement and my friend's little boys' birthday party this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone and eat cake and ice cream :-)
Weekly Wisdom: Laying on a pillow at night may just solve the back pain problem, at least for now.
Milestones: Being technically in our 20th week. I can't believe we only have 4 months until we meet our son and daughter.
Emotions: Still so incredibly happy!! Cannot believe we will have a son and a daughter. We are so blessed!
Here are my 19 week belly pics. Please ignore the non-matching pajamas. I tend to take these pictures at night and I just throw on what's comfortable usually :-)

What a cute little bump! So glad you found a little relief for the back pain with the pillows.
ReplyDeleteAnd feeling the baby(ies) move is the best feeling. I still remember when my little guy kicked me so hard it startled me!
Look fabulous!