Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Friday, July 8, 2011

Exciting Week

Starting with having Monday off from work, this week has been pretty good! It seriously has made my week to find out that fellow bloggers Erin, Krista, and Rosachka all are pregnant!!! I am so happy for the three of you. You have all been through so much and I can't wait to continue following your journeys.

The other exciting news is that I finally decided on car seats about a week or two ago. My mom and her friend graciously offered to get them for us as our shower gifts so I sent her the link. I figured that by sending it to her early, she would have an idea of how much they cost and could save for them or whatever. Well to my surprise, Jared got home before me yesterday and called me to say that they are two large boxes outside our door and that they look like car seats. I could not believe she got them already!! They are awesome! We ended up going with the Chicco Key Fit as they received great safety ratings and fit the Snap N Go stroller we are registering for. I'm not a patient person so I had to open them right away and play with them. I even put one in my car to see how that works :-) They are so easy to install and adjust and I think they are going to work great.

Here is a pic of them:

We went with a neutral color as I could not find any gender specific ones I liked.

To top off this great week, Jared's cousin is getting married tomorrow and the bride asked me to be in the wedding. So tonight we will have fun decorating the location and tomorrow will be the fun girly stuff like doing makeup and getting dressed!

I'm hoping that I'll be able to post one more exciting thing about this week later! :-)

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have those, was it weird to have a car seat in your car? I think that will seem so odd but exciting to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those car seats look so comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete