Size of Baby: Our girl weighs 9 oz and is 6 inches long. Our boy is 7 oz. and is 6.7 inches long. That's a whole pound of baby, folks!!
Picture of Baby: Pics are below.
Maternity Clothes: Those and dresses are the only things I wear. There are still a few non-maternity shirts I can wear.
Weight Gain: The official weight gain is now 12 pounds.
Belly: Still growing and growing. It's strange how it looks different in certain outfits. I barely looked pregnant yesterday in a top and dress pants, today I swear I look every bit of 8 months pregnant in this maternity dress :-)
Stretch Marks: I'm not sure if I'll notice any that may pop up on my hips since I had some of those before pregnancy so from here on out, I'm going to report only on belly stretch marks which are thankfully still non-existent.
Sleep: I've had a few nights where it takes awhile to get comfortable but thankfully I eventually fall asleep.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our babies again! Oh and knowing that our boy passed the anatomy scan and everything on the girl looks good with the exception of a few items they couldn't see because she wouldn't cooperate :-)
Movement: Noticing it more and more. She seems to move almost everyday around 2:30 or 3:00. I told Jared this and he said she must be doing her aerobics class at that time :-)
Symptoms: Nothing really other than some lower back pain that just comes and goes. I'm fighting a sinus infection now but I think it's just due to allergies.
Food Cravings: Nothing really stands out this week.
Gender: One cute little man and one fiesty little girl!!!
What I Miss: I don't miss anything right now. I've been very lucky so far this pregnancy and I pray it continues that way.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Registering at Babies R Us this weekend and spending the day in Lafayette with Jared!!
Weekly Wisdom: None.
Milestones: We now officially have a pound of baby going on inside!! Oh and today marks my halfway point in this pregnancy since my doctor says my goal is between 37-38 weeks! Can't believe how fast its gone.
Emotions: Still so incredibly happy!! Cannot believe we will have a son and a daughter. We are so blessed!
Here are the 18 week belly photos and the 2 we got of the babies:
Baby Boy Profile Pic
Baby Girl Facing Down

No comments:
Post a Comment