Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, July 4, 2011

16 Weeks

How Far Along: 16 weeks, 2 days

Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, the babies are each going to be the size of turnips(5 inches long) and 5 ounces each this week!

Picture of Baby: No new ones since last week.

Maternity Clothes: Those and dresses are the only things I wear. There are still a few shirts I can wear.

Weight Gain: No idea.

Belly: It is there for sure! I still can't imagaine how large it will be by the end. :-)

Stretch Marks: None that I'm aware of.

Sleep: Not too bad. Can't complain.

Best Moment of the Week: I'm pretty sure I'm feeling movement now. It's still sporadic but it happens.

Movement: See above comment.

Symptoms: I really think I can feel my uterus stretching at times. These babies apparently need more room :-)

Food Cravings: Just food in general. I've been eating quite often lately.

Gender: Still thinking one of each.

What I Miss: Nothing really this week.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding out the sex!!

Weekly Wisdom: Even if the food tastes amazing, sometimes you don't have to eat it all as indigestion can be miserable. :-(

Milestones: Getting more confident that I feel movement.

Emotions: So incredibly happy that we will have two babies before the end of the year!!

Finally, here is my 16 week photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment