Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Tuesday, August 2, 2011

20 Weeks

How Far Along: 20 weeks, 3 days

Size of Baby: According to my WTE app, the babies are the size of bananas and are approximately 7 inches long and around 11 ounces. Hard to believe they are this big!!

Picture of Baby: None this week.

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Weight Gain: I weighed the other day and I'm up about 15 pounds total.

Belly: Well its getting big enough that some of my tee shirts no longer fit :-) I am having to wear my larger size ones or Jared's now.

Stretch Marks: No belly ones still.

Sleep: Not good. I wake up either having to use the restroom or because my back is hurting and then it generally takes awhile to get back to sleep cause Jared's snoring drives me crazy!! Ugh, I guess its just my body preparing me for what it will be like to function on very little sleep.

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling the babies move from the outside. Now I'm just hoping Jared will get to feel it soon too.

Movement: I can usually feel them for at least a little bit every day and I love it!! It still kinda catches me off guard sometimes :-)

Symptoms: Still just the lower back pain and some foot swelling. Its not the most comfortable but still very bearable at this point.

Food Cravings: Ice Cream has been my friend lately but that could also be because its so dang hot out lately.

Gender: One cute little man and one fiesty little girl!!!

What I Miss: Sleep.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Jared finally getting to feel the babies move and painting the nursery this weekend!!

Weekly Wisdom: Staying out of the heat really helps to alleviate the swelling. I usually try to get up and walk around the block a little at work but with the temp so high lately, I just decided to walk around the 2nd and 3rd floors of the building. Hey, a little exercise is better than none right?

Milestones: I'm still gonna say being over halfway through the pregnancy. I'm already counting down the days until 24 weeks which is the viability mark.

Emotions: Still very excited but also getting a little nervous about all that we have to get done in the next few weeks.

Here are this week's belly shots:




My sister sent me a huge box this last week with a ton of stuff for the kiddos. Check out all the goodies!



1 comment:

  1. Cute little belly. I do not miss the middle of the night pee trips. Your babies are already spoiled by their auntie! Gotta love aunties!!

    ReplyDelete