Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, the babies are each going to be the size of avocados(4-5 inches long) and 3-5 ounces each this week!
Picture of Baby: No new ones since last week.
Maternity Clothes: A friend was nice enough to let me borrow a bunch of her maternity clothes so I got those washed and put away this weekend. I even put away my jeans and some shirts that will not fit again until well after the babies arrive so I could make room for the new clothes.
Weight Gain: Turns out that I have only gained 3 pounds so far according to my doctor's scale. This is averaging about a pound per week since week 11 so I think I will probably continue down that path.
Belly: It is there for sure! I still can't imagaine how large it will be by the end. :-)
Stretch Marks: None that I'm aware of.
Sleep: Still pretty good. Only waking up 1-2 times per night to pee and occasionally my back hurts but overall sleep has been good.
Best Moment of the Week: I should be receiving a big box of items that my sister got me within the next day or two. She sent a ton of baby stuff that I can't wait to see!
Movement: I think I've felt little things here and there this weekend but of course, I'm still not sure that's exactly what it is.
Symptoms: None really stand out this week.
Food Cravings: I can't think of a craving I've had the last week or so.
Gender: Still thinking one of each.
What I Miss: Truthfully, I really miss coffee! There have been a few mornings where I've felt like I just can't get going and coffee used to be the fix for that. Now I just suck it up because these two little babies are definitely worth skipping the coffee!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding out the sex!! Friends and family have made it obvious that they are anxious too :-) Hopefully we will know at our next appt. on July 19th if they both cooperate.
Weekly Wisdom: If you have time on the weekend to take a nap both days, then do it! It was wonderful.
Milestones: For some reason, 15 weeks seems like a big milestone to me. It feels kinda far along for some reason :-)
Emotions: So incredibly happy that we will have two babies before the end of the year!!
I've been taking all of the belly shots in the same outfit so you can see an actual progression. Some outfits make me look much bigger or smaller than I really am so I'm trying to keep it consistent. Here is my 15 week photo:

You are definitely starting to show, Lori! And, your boobs are looking bigger too..hehehe!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to find out about the sexes!
Aww your bump is cute!!! Good for you on skipping the coffee. I will drink one half cup reg and one half cup decaf. I just can't cut it out completely!
ReplyDeleteYou look great :) 15 does sound like a milestone to me too! xx
ReplyDelete