For my friends and family who are wondering what the heck I'm talking about, it is International Comment Leaving Week. If this is your first time to visit my blog, welcome! For those who are returning, welcome back!
Like most others experiencing infertility, our journey has been a long one filled with a lot of tears. We remain hopeful though that God will answer our prayers soon with a baby. You can read the timeline on the right for the specifics of our almost 2 1/2 year journey. But basically I am currently on birth control pills for our IVF cycle that will begin in March.
Any advice or just support is greatly appreciated! I look forward to hearing from others! Also, feel free to ask any questions as I am pretty much an open book. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! Here from ICLW :)
ReplyDeleteI'm coming up on the end of my 2WW after my first IVF cycle. It wasn't as bad or hard as I thought it would be, but I made sure to lower my commitments and have a LOT of distractions in place to get me through it.
You can do it!
Thank you for the comment! Best of luck to you in March. I'll be anxious to read about your experience.
ReplyDeleteFirst time visitor and fellow March-IVF'er! Here's to Christmas babies for both of us:] Best of luck to you and I will be following along!
ReplyDeleteKeeping everything crossed (well, not everything all month because that would defeat the object...) for you :) Will be following your IVF cycle ready for ours in April x
ReplyDeleteOver on ICLW and wishing you every luck possible. I read your post about friends....and think there is a part where it is too easy to get suffocated by all this and disconnect - and I think a bit of that is for one's own protection - but by being honest with friends about where you're at it gives them the chance to be the friend they want to be..if that came out right...and the right friends will be friends no matter what - I think what I am saying is that is a test for them as well as you and not to give yourself another burden to carry - sometimes you need to be carried. Love luck and dust for this cycle xxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteHi! Stopping in for ICLW (#139)...best of luck with your upcoming IVF cycle! I hope that God blesses you with the desires of your heart. :)
ReplyDeleteWishing you the very best of luck with your upcoming IVF cycle. I hope it brings you the baby you are longing for.
ReplyDeleteGoing through infertility taught me many things about myself, both good and bad. And, despite all the bad things that can be dumped on infertility's doorstep, there are blessings it brought me too. I hope and pray your journey ends up having more good parts than bad.
ICLW #19
Blessings on your IVF cycle! Sending prayers for peace of mind and heart as you begin.
ReplyDeleteICLW