Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, January 31, 2011

Ready or not, here we go!!

Well my period showed up this morning so this show is officially on the road! I called the nurse at my RE's office and she is having us come in on Thursday for bloodwork and an ultrasound. I was actually so excited that I made the appointment too early and Jared wouldn't be able to go so I had to call back and move it to later in the morning. Ooops! Anyway, Jared and I both will need to have bloodwork done and since our last IUI was in August, they are having his do another SA (swimmer sample) for some reason. Is it bad that I'm kinda excited about the fact that he is going to get stuck with a needle too? I mean, I'm usually alone in the needle sticking arena. :-)

We will also get our IVF calendar at that time which will show when we start what meds. I am definitely a "planner" so seeing everything on paper is going to be super exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So exciting! Wishing you the best of luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting Exciting!! We'll be VERY close to each other....AF should be arriving for me early next week. So, we may just be a week or 2 apart! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete