Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crazy Day!

Today was one of those days that seems to last forever. I had to travel out of town for work to a town about 30 minutes away and be there before 8:00 am. I was there working until 10:15 am and then traveled another hour and a half to a meeting in another town. Finally, I traveled back to my office (another hour and fifteen minute drive)!

I get back to my office to check email and voicemail and am already exhausted from the day. I had been working out of the town the whole day yesterday so I had been away for a day and a half at this point. When I dial into my voicemail, I had 44 messages!!! In a day and a half!!! Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly grateful to be busier and more productive in my new job but I was just shocked by this. Looks like I won't be complaining about being bored for awhile :-)

So needless to say, my plan for this evening is going to be parked on the couch watching the Teen Mom I recorded last night!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend after a week like that! I'm so happy about all your great news!

    You are being awarded the Stylish Blogger Award! I love reading your blog! Snag the award badge from the post on my blog.

    Here are the rules for accepting the award:

    1. Thank and link back the person who awarded you the award.

    2.Share 7 things about yourself.

    3. Award 15 bloggers.

    4.Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

    ReplyDelete