Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, January 24, 2011

Feeling incredibly blessed!

Lately, there have been a lot of things going on in Jared and I's lives and I can't help but feel so incredibly blessed! For starters, I love my new job! I feel a sense of responsibility and ownership for my work which always makes me work harder. The days have been flying by so quickly and I rarely have time to blog or check others (which isn't always a bad thing).

Next, we are finally getting to a really good place financially. The end of last year was not so good for us, as I have posted before. Now we are comfortable and I am very grateful for that because I am a numbers person. If things are not good financially, I am not a fun person to be around. It just stresses me out completely! So as I have said, I am incredibly thankful for the place we are at.

Finally, we are just waiting on AF to start so I can begin birth control pills for our IVF. Right now I am just trying to focus on the positive and not thinking about the fact that it is possible that our IVF cycle may not work. I just hope that if it doesn't work then we will have enough frozen embryos left over to do an FET (frozen embryo transfer).

I can not only see but feel the amazing blessings God is bringing into our lives!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you, Lori! Isnt it great when you feel like things are lining up?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just came across your blog and am now following! I underwent my first IVF cycle in December (it was unsuccessful, though), but I'm definitely looking forward to following your journey through IVF and pray it leads to a BFP for you!!!!!! :)

    ~Bobbi

    ReplyDelete