Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Friday, January 28, 2011

Holy Cow I Got an Award!!



Wooohoo I got an award!!! Thank you so much to Kelly for this award! I don't feel like too much exciting is going on right now so I wasn't even sure if people were still reading this :-) Stay tuned though because I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about over these next two months as we begin our first and hopefully only IVF cycle. This is my first award so let's hope I do this right.

So the award comes with some instructions to do the following:

1. Thank and link back the person who awarded you the award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 bloggers.

So here goes the 7 things about me

1. I'm originally from Iowa but have lived in Louisiana for a total of 5 years now. My accent is somewhere between midwestern and southern at this point!

2. Jared and I call our dog "our daughter" sometimes because she is so spoiled. Seriously, she sleeps in the bed between us at night.

3. I absolutely LOVE Carrie Underwood and so does Jared. For completely different reasons though :-)

4. I am addicted to HGTV! I could leave the tv on that channel all day long and sometimes do if Jared is not home.

5. I am a HUGE college football fan. I am happiest on Saturdays during the fall watching football all day long. Of course, my favorite two teams are the Iowa Hawkeyes (my alma mater) and the LSU Tigers!!

6. Most people don't believe that when I was born I weighed 9 pounds 12 1/2 ounces. Yes, I was almost a 10 pound baby!

7. Somedays I secretly want to have twins and so does Jared. Of course I am afraid of all of that work but if there are no frozen embryos left after our IVF, this will probably be our only chance to have more than one kid.

As for awarding others, I only follow a few so here they are:
A Journey to Our Baby!
Christians Live and IVF
Creating our miracle
Diary of taking small steps...
Hoping for our own Peanut-A fellow Midwesterner
The Johnson's Journey
I Wanna Be Preggo
To Be Loved, Be Loveable
And of course, I follow The Way to Baby A

3 comments:

  1. I left you an award too! Check out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. Im terrible at reposting, but appreciate it.

    Yay for Midwestern girls. :) I was just in Georgia and they trying convincing me I have an accent. I think not.

    And #3. Us too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award. :)
    PS: I weighed 10lbs and 7 ounces!!! I'm terrified of how big my baby is going to be.

    ReplyDelete