How Far Along: 33 weeks, 3 days
Size of Baby: I really hope they are gaining a bunch cause I feel huge lately. I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow with an ultrasound so I'll update this and hopefully the Picture of Baby section.
Picture of Baby: Maybe tomorrow!
Maternity Clothes: Down to only a few pairs of pants and shirts that fit. Thank goodness I only have 3 days left of work. I'm sure these people are sick of the same few outfits I wear.
Weight Gain: I'll update this tomorrow also.
Belly: The poor thing feels like it needs to stretch so much more than it is. I know our poor babies are probably so squished in there.
Stretch Marks: Still just the two above my belly button I think.
Sleep: Hit and miss. I'm more comfortable on the couch lately and it seems that sleeping propped up on my back tends to be the most comfortable now
Best Moment of the Week: So far it is getting the blinds and curtains up in the nursery. Pretty much everything is complete in there now.
Movement: All the time and they are getting super strong. Some of the kicks even hurt a little now. I'm not complaining by any means, its just suprising how much power they have behing the kicks.
Symptoms: Ok I want to document everything so I'm going to be honest for a moment. I feel HUGE! It's hard to roll over at night and when I do I'm sure it sounds pretty pitiful with the moaning and groaning I do. Also, walking is getting very uncomfortable. They feel very heavy and low, especially on my right side. Last night I was even limping a little. Oh and the 3rd trimester fatigue has hit big time in the last few days! I swear I could sleep in til 10am if I could and still take a nap or two and be back to sleep by 10pm. Ok my complaining is over now.
Food Cravings: Nothing really this week.
Gender: Boy and a girl!!
What I Miss: Being able to do things around the house. It sucks when nesting kicks in and you are too miserable to do anything about it. I've actually had a few breakdowns about this. Thankfully, Jared has been stepping up lately and helping me with quite a bit.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Our appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to hear how much they weigh now!!
Weekly Wisdom: None this week.
Milestones: I'm going to go ahead and say getting through working up until 34 weeks, even though my last day is Friday. I've heard of some people working longer but I feel pretty happy about making it this far.
Emotions: Tired but getting super excited to meet these two!! Countdown update: only 29 more days until they make their arrival!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment