Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our babies are here!!!!!

I'm so happy to announce the arrival of our sweet babies!! Colton William was born first weighing 5lb 5oz and 18 inches long. His "little" sister, Audrey Lynn, was born next weighing 6lb 5oz and 19 1/4 inches long. I'll try to put up a few pics later today but I think they are the most adorable two babies that I've ever seen!! Guess I'm probably a little biased ;) God has truly blessed our family!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Such great news and lovely names for your babies. Hope you're feeling well and looking forward to seeing some photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!! So happy for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!

    Be sure to take it easy & let people help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, what a double blessing! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete