Monday, November 28, 2011
Tomorrow's the BIG day!!
I cannot believe that our sweet little babies will be here tomorrow!! I'm so excited and nervous! Truthfully, it feels like this pregnancy flew by. I swear it was just yesterday that I saw that first ever positive pregnancy test. If anyone reads this before tomorrow morning, please say a little prayer that everything goes well tomorrow. I'll try to put up some pics soon and introduce you to our bundles of joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sending prayers your way now & can't wait to see those pics soon! :]
ReplyDeletePrayed for you and those sweet babies! This journey will all be worth it tomorrow when you hold your sweet babies for the first time! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow! Will keep you guys in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteI agree that it feels like yesterday that I read about your BFP! So excited for you and looking forward to seeing those pics soon. xx
ReplyDeletePrayers sent!! What double joy! :-)
ReplyDeleteSOO Excited for your family!! Sending prayers your way! Can't wait to see those precious little miracle babies!! =)
ReplyDeleteGood luck, soooo exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it! Good luck and lots of prayers!!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you Lori!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you...
ReplyDelete