Ok so I've been super lazy about posting lately. I am exactly 37 weeks today but I haven't put an update up in awhile so here are the last two weeks' info.
How Far Along: 36 weeks, 2 days
Size of Baby: So they continue to measure the babies every week which obviously results in some size discrepancies. After measuring at 4lb. 15oz and 4lb 13oz at our 34 week appt, they only weighed 4lb. 10oz. and 4lb 7oz this week. They were so scrunched up this last time and she couldn't get a great measurement of little man's head because it is so low in my pelvis.
Picture of Baby: They are so squished for room in there that pictures are really hard to get.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!!!
Weight Gain: I'm up to 41 pounds now.
Belly: Holy cow has it dropped! I'm not sure how they are staying in there.
Stretch Marks: Still just the two coming out from my belly button. My doctor even noticed the other day and commented how unusual they are and that they look like the Playboy bunny with the way they angle off my belly button :-)
Sleep: I've been sleeping best on the couch lately. There is no comfortable position in bed that doesn't kill my back. Somehow sleeping propped up on the couch has been my best option.
Best Moment of the Week: I love seeing the babies and knowing that they are still doing so good!!
Movement: Tons of stretching! These two are running out of room in there :-(
Symptoms: Oh my goodness am I feeling pressure now! They are both so low and feel so heavy at this point. Also, I have a weird feeling in my throat. It seriously feels like my stomach is forced up into my throat due to a lack of room.
Food Cravings: For some reason, I have really wanted candy the last few days.
Gender: Boy and a girl!!
What I Miss: Being able to move around without getting winded from the slighest movement :-)
What I'm Looking Forward to: Keeping these babies growing until November 29th!
Weekly Wisdom: Tons of water and rest seems to be keeping these babies put for now.
Milestones: I'm officially 9 months pregnant!! Wow that is so weird to say.
Emotions: Getting SO excited to meet these two!! Countdown update: only 3 more days until they make their arrival!!!! I cannot believe they are almostg here.
Here are my 36 week belly pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are doing AWESOME! So excited for you!!
ReplyDelete