Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Wednesday, October 26, 2011

32 Weeks!!

How Far Along: 32 weeks, 4 days

Size of Baby: Not sure but they definitely feel heavier the past few days.

Picture of Baby: None this week.

Maternity Clothes: Of course!!

Weight Gain: I'm up to 37 pounds now.

Belly: Don't know how it can stretch anymore but I guess it will.

Stretch Marks: And they are here, folks.  I have 2 pretty good sized ones that started appearing just above my belly button.  That skin has felt so tight lately that I'm not surprised that is where they started.

Sleep: I slept for a pretty good stretch last night, probably about 3-4 hours without having to get up to use the bathroom.  Hopefully that will continue.

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing from the doc that my cervix is still holding up and I'm not dilating at all.  Oh and we got the glider and new blinds in.  The nursery should be 100% complete this weekend!!

Movement: Constantly!  I can't tell who is who but there is a lot of rolling around in there.

Symptoms: Still the swelling and just within the last few days, I've just felt HUGE!  Like out of breath all of the time and hard to move around kinda huge.  But its definitely worth it since it probably means these babies are gaining weight.

Food Cravings: Here lately I love me a Frosty from Wendy's.  Nothing fancy in it, just the plain chocolate Frosty.  Yummy!

Gender: Boy and a girl!!

What I Miss: Not feeling like my stomach is so squished when sitting up.  I feel like I need to lay back and stretch out to give these babies some room.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our ultrasound next Wednesday.  I can't wait to hear how much they weigh now.

Weekly Wisdom: None this week.

Milestones: I've heard that 32 weeks is a pretty major milestone in lung development for babies. Oh and graduating to weekly appts!  We are getting so close. 

Emotions: Anxious and excited!!  The countdown is on: only 35 more days until they make their arrival!!!!

Here are the 32 week belly photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment