Size of Baby: Since they are doing BPPs each week now, we ended up getting measurements this week also and man did they have a growth spurt!! Our little girl is up to 4lb 15oz and our little man is up to 4lb 13oz. The tech said when the baby is scrunched up in there that the measurement can be a little smaller as it's hard to get the abdomen measurement and this time, our little man was stretched out. That makes sense but has anyone else ever heard of a baby growing over a pound in one week? I'm very happy but just hope this is accurate.
Picture of Baby: They are so squished for room in there that pictures are really hard to get.
Maternity Clothes: Only a few options now but thankfully I spend most days in lounge clothes now that I'm working from home.
Weight Gain: I'm up to 41 pounds now. Not too bad I think especially for the babies' weights.
Belly: Everyone still tells me that its small for two being in there but it feels pretty large to me.
Stretch Marks: The two above my belly button are getting bigger and deeper. Oh well!
Sleep: Pretty sure this isn't going to change anytime soon. No position is very comfortable so I wake up to switch positions and use the restroom multiple times a night but I'm pretty used to it at this point.
Best Moment of the Week: Working from home! It got off to a rocky start with me forgetting something I really needed and my computer power cord dying so I spent the first three days going up to the office each day for something. Thankfully I've gotten that all straightened out now and I love being able to have my feet up and rest throughout the day. And most importantly, we have the c-section date scheduled!!!! I'm so excited to have a goal date to work towards. Tuesday, November 29th it is!!! I will be 37 weeks and 3 days. Hopefully no NICU time!
Movement: All the time. They are starting to get into a pattern. They move after I eat breakfast in the morning for a bit. Then they get super active between 5-7pm. Throughout the day it feels like they are doing little stretches here and there.
Symptoms: Little man's head has been up under my right hip since the beginning. Now that's he weighing a good bit, it gets pretty uncomfortable sometimes to walk. When I put pressure on my right leg it kinda feels like he's crushing my hip bone. But I'll happily deal with that if it means he's getting bigger and healthier.
Food Cravings: Nothing really this week.
Gender: Boy and a girl!!
What I Miss: Getting up off the couch and getting out of bed comfortably. It's a serious struggle now.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Keeping these babies growing until November 29th!
Weekly Wisdom: None this week.
Milestones: Making it over 34 weeks. From what I hear, if I were to go into labor now they would not stop it. But again, we are trying to keep them in until Nov. 29.
Emotions: Getting SO excited to meet these two!! Countdown update: only 18 more days until they make their arrival!!!!
Here are my 34 week belly photos:
Also, here is a sneak peek of the nursery:

Wow, I can't believe you are 34 weeks! My little guy decided to make his appearance at 34 wks. I hope those babies stay snug just a little longer!
ReplyDeleteNursery looks beautiful!!
Your belly is so adorable! I just wanted to tell you that the ultrasounds at this stage can vary quite a bit...especially with twins. This is because everything is just so squished in there :) At term the weight measurements can be + or - one pound. The main thing is that they continue to grow from week to week. Sounds like your little beebs are doing great!
ReplyDeleteOh..I do ultrasound by the way...that is how I know this :)
Wow, you have a birth date, that is so awesome! You have done so great with twins! The nursery is sweet, looks calm & inviting, I'm sure the rocker will get lots of use:] Yay!
ReplyDelete