Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, August 29, 2011

24 Weeks

How Far Along: 24 weeks, 2 days

Size of Baby: Apparently, my WTE app puts me in the week ahead since I have already completed 24 weeks. So this week it has the babies being the size of eggplants ( 9 inches long and 1.7 pounds each).

Picture of Baby: None this week.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and I have ordered a few more things here and there online thankfully.

Weight Gain: I'll know for sure after my doctor's appt. tomorrow but I'm guessing its every bit of 20 pounds.

Belly: Really popping out especially at the top.

Stretch Marks: None yet but I have noticed that the blue veins in my stomach are very noticable under my white skin. You can probably see them in the pics below.

Sleep: Not great. If I lay on my right side, my hip hurts. If I lay on my left side, my ribs hurt. So I'm sleeping in about 1-2 hour increments before I wake up and have to switch sides. I really do think pregnancy helps you prepare for those sleepless nights when the babies arrive.

Best Moment of the Week: Jared finally felt a kick!!! It was great to see his face when she kicked at his hand last night. He said, "Whoa that was almost scary!". Haha!!

Movement: See above.

Symptoms: Still the rib and hip pain. I also noticed that I get winded pretty easily but nothing too terrible.

Food Cravings: Juice and ice cream.

Gender: Boy and a girl!!

What I Miss: Nothing this week. I love feeling the constant movement.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our next ultrasound on Sept. 13th!! I miss seeing their cute little faces.

Weekly Wisdom: None.

Milestones: Making it to 24 Weeks! We have hit viability area!! Now we just need them to stay put for about another 13 weeks.

Emotions: Excited!!

Here are the 24 Week Belly Pics:


Not sure why I looked so irritated in this pic :-) Guess I was just concentrating.


2 comments:

  1. You look great. So glad he finally felt something!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow congratulations! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, now I can follow you through the birth of your little blessings! You look fabulous by the way!

    ReplyDelete