Size of Baby: At my appt. yesterday, Baby Girl weighed 1 pound, 1 ounce and Baby Boy weighed 15 ounces. We have two whole pounds of baby in there!!
Picture of Baby: The ultrasound lady was super short with me yesterday so she didn't take much time to try to get Baby Boy's picture. So all I have is one of Baby Girl.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Weight Gain: 18 pounds total now.
Belly: Still getting bigger and bigger. Although here lately I've had quite a few people say that I'm so small for carrying two in there. I appreciate it but trust me people, there are two.
Stretch Marks: No belly ones still.
Sleep: Well last week's breakthrough of sleeping through the night was short lived. I've been very uncomfortable lately and have even resorted to sleeping on the couch a few nights. It's really hit and miss whether I get a good night's sleep. Pretty sure it will be this way from here on out.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the babies again!! I love seeing them and could watch them move in there all day long. We also met with our pediatrician this morning and he is awesome!
Movement: Pretty often now and I love it. I thought I was mainly feeling him move but as it turns out, their feet are pretty much in the same area.
Symptoms: Still have the foot swelling but overall I'm feeling good.
Food Cravings: Nothing really stands out this week.
Gender: One cute little man who loves to stay curled up super low in my belly and one fiesty little girl who loves to put on a show during ultrasounds!!!
What I Miss: Sushi. I love that stuff!!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting the cribs and mattresses in within the next week or two!!
Weekly Wisdom: If you have a cranky ultrasound lady who is too impatient to measure your cervix, voice your concern to your doctor. He sent us right back to ultrasound and come to find out, she didn't even get an accurate measurement last time. She got 3cm last time at 18 weeks and when she took the time to measure vaginally this time, it was 4.1cm. Much better! I have no issues being "that patient." These are my babies and I don't appreciate being dismissed like my concerns aren't a big deal. Thank goodness for good doctors!
Milestones: Not sure if this is really a milestone, but meeting with the pediatrician made it kinda seem more real. Like we really are going to be parents in a few months.
Emotions: Still have the crazy pregnant hormones which are making me feel a little overwhelmed at times. I'm trying to keep everything in perspective and realize that people mean well and everything will get done before the babies get here.
Here are my 22 Week Belly Photos:

You look great, so glad to hear the babies are growing well!!!
ReplyDelete