How Far Along: 23 weeks, 3 days
Size of Baby: According to my WTE app, they should be close to 1.5 pounds each. I read somewhere that at this point, the babies grow by almost 6 ounces per week!! Is that true?
Picture of Baby: None this week.
Maternity Clothes: Yes and I'm slowly trying to accumulate more because I feel like I wear the same few outfits over and over.
Weight Gain: I'm guessing its right around 20 pounds or so.
Belly: Large and in charge! Well that's how it feels :-)
Stretch Marks: No belly ones still.
Sleep: Not good at all. I slept on the couch Monday night and Jared slept out there last night. His snoring wakes me up and then I can't fall back asleep.
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling movement more and more. I love it!! Oh and getting both cribs set up!! It feels more real now. We just need to figure out the layout of the room.
Movement: See above.
Symptoms: Ugh I'm having some really strange rib and diaphragm pain. It will bother me periodically throughout the day but the nighttime is the worst! It's like a pinching sensation that gets worse when I lay on my side. It feels like my ribs get sore from the pressure.
Food Cravings: Orange juice has seemed like the most amazing thing lately.
Gender: Boy and a girl!!
What I Miss: Sleep. I have a feeling that is something I will be saying for the next 18 years or so :-)
What I'm Looking Forward to: Deciding on a layout for the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: None.
Milestones: We are getting so close to the 24 Week viability.
Emotions: Tired but very very happy!!
I'm kinda behind in taking a 23 Week Belly Photo. I'll try to take it tonight and post tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cool that you are feeling the movement!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the layout, it is so hard to figure that out, and I only had one crib!!!