Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, June 6, 2011

Photos

Here is our ultrasound photo from 5/24. This was at 10 weeks and 3 days. The u/s tech caught part of Baby B in Baby A's photo but trust me, there are still only two babies in there :-)


Here is my 11 week photo. Things are starting to grow now :-)


And here is 12 weeks. I think my shirt was more stretched out or something because I almost look smaller here than at 11 weeks but I'm definitely still growing!

6 comments:

  1. aww such cute little beans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!!
    I love the little bump~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. exciting!! I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! I haven't logged on in MONTHS but got the urge to check in and see you are preggo with TWINS!! Congrats! That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled on your page and have a very similar path as you have had! I concieved twin boys on my 3rd IVF cycle after failed IUI's. You are in for the BEST most worrysome journey of your whole life. As scared as you might be some days, know that YOU ARE PREGNANT with TWO babies! Thats a blessing!!! Congrats and keep us all posted! XO XO XO MEGAN

    ReplyDelete