Today's ultrasound was really neat!! Well, the u/s tech scared me at first because while she was doing her initial measurements, she didn't say a word and her face was completely expressionless. I stared at her for the entire 15 minutes it took her to do it and I never got one vibe about how things were going. Thankfully, everything looked great and both babies are measuring right on track. Baby A is right at 14 weeks and weighs about 3 oz. with a heart rate of 148. Baby B, our little mover and shaker, was measuring 14 weeks, 2 days and weighs 3 oz. with a heart rate of 150. Baby A kicked its feet some during the u/s but Baby B was moving all over. It was moving both arms all over and kicking both legs. The u/s tech asked me if I felt any movement yet and when I said no, she said it shouldn't be long at all before I do with how active these two are. I sure hope she's right!! I absolutely cannot wait to feel them move. It was so strange to see them moving around in there looking like little humans already. It's still hard for me to believe that Jared and I are in this position. We are so incredibly blessed that I cannot even describe how humbling this experience was! This is just helps remind me that even though it took us almost 2 and 1/2 years to get pregnant, obviously God had a grand plan for us.
Here is Baby A just chilling out barely moving its feet:
Baby B is facing down looking at Baby A. How sweet!!
Here they are together in one shot. You can see Baby B's leg but Baby A was kicking at that moment.

So cute, I love twin u/s pics, just to see them interact in there is awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the great appt!
Love the pics! So glad babies are kicking strong!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics.
ReplyDeleteHonestly I think that US techs are so quiet at the beginning because the do really have to concentrate on what they are doing.
Great pics! And congrats on your 100th post!
ReplyDelete