I'm a little late on this post since I will be 12 weeks on Saturday but I want to make sure I do this every week to keep track of everything so here goes...
How Far Along: 11 weeks, 5 days
Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, the babies are each going to be the size of large plums this week!
Picture of Baby: Need to post our last ultrasound pic as they are really starting to look like humans now.
Maternity Clothes: Still using the bella band for all pants unless they are the maternity ones and noticing that not all of my shirts are long enough to wear anymore to cover the belly band.
Weight Gain: Still right at where I started. I asked the OB if this was fine and he said that not everyone gains 1-2 pounds per week as some books suggest. He says it will all even out as I go into the second trimester.
Belly: Definitely getting a bump already. I'll try to post a pic soon cause you can really tell now.
Stretch Marks: Haven't noticed any new ones but I have been itchy on my belly and breasts. I better stay on top of applying lotion.
Sleep: Ok. Waking up 3-4 times per night to use the restroom. The ultrasound revealed that both babies are sitting pretty low. Now that they are getting bigger, my poor bladder can definitely tell :-)
Best Moment of the Week: Starting to feel ok about my growing belly as it looks more like a baby belly now.
Movement: Baby B was going crazy moving all around during last week's ultrasound so I know they are active but I can't feel it yet.
Symptoms: This may sound crazy but I think I can feel my uterus or something as things are shifting around in there. There is a constant pressure on my right side and my lower back as muscles are probably loosening up. Oh and if I stand up too quickly I get very dizzy.
Food Cravings: Nothing really sticks out this week.
Gender: We are convinced that one is a boy and one is a girl. During the ultrasound, Baby B was moving all over the place until the tech moved the screen over for me to see. Of course, then the baby quit moving. Sounds like a stubborn little one (kinda like it's Momma). Baby A laid there chilling out during the whole thing. Nothing seemed to bother it (kinda like it's Daddy).
What I Miss: Caffeine, especially coffee!!!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Approaching the 2nd trimester.
Weekly Wisdom: Stand up slowly to avoid dizziness. Also, sit and rest as much as possible.
Milestones: Our babies are starting to look like humans now
Emotions: Happy!!
Belly shot and ultrasound photos to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, almost 12 weeks!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the belly shots!
We are so close in this journey, love reading the updates... a ice cold coke would be so good right now, I'm with you on missing caffeine!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing those pics! So exciting that you are so close to the 2nd trimester! xx
ReplyDelete