Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, May 23, 2011

10 Weeks

How Far Along: 10 weeks, 2 days

Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, the babies are each going to be the size of limes this week! Wow, they are getting big!!

Picture of Baby: Hoping to have one tomorrow if we get lucky enough to get another ultrasound at our OB appt.

Maternity Clothes: Still using the bella band for all pants unless they are the maternity ones :-)

Weight Gain: Still right about where I started I think. I will let you know for sure after the OB appt. tomorrow.

Belly: Starting to get pretty puffy. I look like I am just getting a gut :-)

Stretch Marks: Haven't noticed any new ones.

Sleep: Ok. Waking up more often to use the bathroom it seems.

Best Moment of the Week: Keeping my fingers crossed that I will get an ultrasound or at least hear the heartbeats tomorrow.

Movement: None yet of course but am so anxious to feel it!!

Symptoms: Time for a little TMI, but it has become super difficult to go #2 lately. I didn't realize how much I took that for granted until now :-) Really really hoping this resolves itself soon!

Food Cravings: Cheetos. They are super amazing!! Thankfully I have been able to restrict myself to just a few per day.

Gender: I seriously have no idea but kind of want one of them to be a girl. Girl stuff is just so darn cute!!

What I Miss: Nothing really.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our OB appt. tomorrow and hopefully seeing or at least hearing the babies.

Weekly Wisdom: Make sure to eat plenty of fruit to help out the slow bowels :-)

Milestones: 10 weeks! Not too long til the 2nd trimester.

Emotions: Happy!!

Finally, here is a belly shot taken today at 10 weeks, 2 days. I realized I should have started taking these pics sooner as the pooch has really progressed quicker than I thought it would.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes perfectly at the OB appointment :) And great belly shot.. inspired me to start mine, though currently bloating is causing a ridiculously big bump!

    ReplyDelete