Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Only me :-)

I had a super busy day today at work and we had 2 large meetings that required catering. If there are leftovers, we bring them back to our kitchen and put in the refrigerator. So of course, on the day that the refrigerator is jam packed full is when my medications arrive :-) I opened the box to take out only the part that required refrigeration and I realized that I had no clue which part that was! I knew the hcg shot and the Femara were ok to stay out, but the Follistim came in a box with a neat little kit that I had no clue what the pieces were for and a silver bubble wrapped package. So being the overly anal person that I am, I called the nurse and asked her what part to refrigerate. I'm fairly confident she thought I was a complete moron and I apologized twice for asking such a dumb question but hey, I don't want to do anything to screw this up. I know I have no reason to feel stupid about making sure I'm doing the right thing, but I do feel a little silly and I'm sure my face will be red when I see her at my appointment tomorrow. Oh well, better safe than sorry, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment