Speaking of new insurance, Jared started his new job at the end of last week. I could not possibly be happier for him!! He seems to really enjoy it and he actually looks forward to going in to work everyday. In fact, he usually gets there about 30 minutes early! He will now actually have some time off and we have already planned a trip for October!! Granted it is to go see family for my dad's 60th birthday, but I'm just thrilled he is able to go. Let's hope this is the start of many great things to come for us soon!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Waiting for AF & Other News
For an update on The Journey to Baby Belgard, I am still waiting for AF to show up so we can move on to our next IUI attempt with injectibles!!! I'm pretty sure that it is not normal for a person to be excited to give themselves daily shots but I'm hoping this might be what we need to finally get pregnant. Yes, allowing myself to be overly optimistic may be a dangerous thing but I can't really worry about that anymore. Our new insurance does not cover anything further so this is probably our last shot at fertility treatments for awhile. I may ask this multiple times throughout the next few weeks, but please say a prayer for us that this works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment