Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Tuesday, October 4, 2011

28 & 29 Week Update

Since I'm behind I thought I would just combine the 2 updates into one post

How Far Along: Currently 29 Weeks, 3 days

Size of Baby: They should be closing in on 3 pounds each by this point.  We will get a growth ultrasound next week at our appt. so I'll know for sure then.

Picture of Baby: None this week.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, those and my husband's tee shirts only at this point.  None of mine fit.

Weight Gain: As of last week's appt I was up 32 pounds and I didn't gain any this week.

Belly: Definitely getting big.  Sometimes I swear I can feel it trying to stretch and it is getting pretty heavy at this point.  When I stand up for awhile, it gets sore.

Stretch Marks: None but I do think they will show up eventually.

Sleep: Still ok.  It could definitely be worse so I'm not going to complain.

Best Moment of the Week: Last weekend was my baby shower! That will be its own seperate post.  So far this week it would be getting a good report on my blood platelets.  Not sure if I've mentioned this before but mine have been dipping periodically and my doctor is keeping a close eye on it because low platelets at delivery time can mean no epidural :-(  So I'm crossing my fingers that the level stays within the safe range.

Movement: Still all the time.  I have quite the little wiggleworms in there!

Symptoms: The constant peeing is back.  I was fully prepared for this.  And despite the constant questions from family and friends, I still did not fully anticipate the surprise I got this weekend when I sneezed.  I didn't even feel like I had to pee before sneezing but some sure did come out a little when I did :-(

Food Cravings: Fruit is back on the craving list.

Gender: Boy and a girl!!

What I Miss: Still miss bending over and being comfortable but hey, if it means healthy babies in the end then I'll do another 8 weeks of this no problem.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our growth ultrasound next week.  I haven't seen my babies in a month now and I miss their cute little faces.  Plus I'm hoping they are gaining weight like crazy.  I want some chubby, healthy babies :-)

Weekly Wisdom: None this week.

Milestones: Now that we are in October, I can officially tell people our babies are due next month.  Can you believe it??

Emotions: So grateful to have made it this far!! Now just praying it stays that way for another 8 weeks.

Here are my 28 Week Photos


And finally here are the 29 Week Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment