How Far Along: 30 weeks, 5 days
Size of Baby: At our ultrasound this week, our little girl is 3 pounds exactly and our little man is 2 pound 10 ounces. He's still pretty small but they each gained a pound each since last month so they are growing at the same rate.
Picture of Baby: No good ones :-( They are so cramped in there and are both facing my back so it's hard to see anything but the back of their heads.
Maternity Clothes: Of course!!
Weight Gain: 34 pounds
Belly: Still growing and feeling pretty tight lately. It needs to stretch more cause these babies need more room.
Stretch Marks: None yet but I've been really itchy on my lower stomach lately.
Sleep: Eh! It's been better. I wake up about every hour or two to either switch positions or use the restroom. Thankfully I can usually fall right back to sleep though.
Best Moment of the Week: Our ultrasound!! My cervix is still holding strong and our babies are so stinking cute!! I just love seeing them.
Movement: They move all the time. They are starting to do more rolling than kicking. Last night I laughed when our little girl was squirming around and Jared got a chance to feel her completely flip over in there. He was like, holy cow that was weird! :-)
Symptoms: Still mainly swelling and if I'm on my feet for too long then my stomach starts getting really heavy.
Food Cravings: Pretty much anything that is unhealthy sounds good. I try to add in grilled chicken and vegetables where possible but they rarely sound that good.
Gender: Boy and a girl!!
What I Miss: Keeping my house up like I used to. There is a ton that still needs to get done in the nursery and I just don't have much energy to do it after I get home from work. Thankfully I will only be working in the office for another 3 weeks. Then I will be able to work from home until the babies get here. I'm thinking this will help me get more accomplished around the house.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Truthfully I'm looking forward to working from home. I will have more time to focus on the babies and getting them here healthy.
Weekly Wisdom: When your body says its tired, just listen. Don't worry if the dishes aren't put away or the laundry still needs to be put away. Keeping these babies safely in there for a little over six more weeks is the best thing for them.
Milestones: Making into the 30's weeks! Things are getting down to the wire now.
Emotions: Anxious for them to be here but nervous because I don't quite feel prepared just yet.
Here are the 30 week belly photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was the same way with cravings, if it was healthy I wanted nothing to do with it. I loved carbs and sweets!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you will probably get a good amount of energy all of the sudden in the next few weeks. I never believed the "nesting" thing, but wow, it is SO true. I didn't feel the need to clean everything, but I was dead set on get the nursery set up and clothes washed, etc. It will really help for you to work from home. You will get so much more accomplished!
Congrats on 30 weeks!
You're getting so close LB!!! So exciting! I totally hear you on keeping up with the house......I am usually a neat freak but have had to learn to let stuff go.......mostly because bending over is a pain in the ass! I know.....just wait till I am as far along as you!! Its great you can start working from home soon!
ReplyDeleteStill waiting on the nesting instinct here too! So true that all you really need to worry about is growing and getting these little ones here safely:] Not much longer!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog! So happy to give u tips for your future! Congrats on making it this far with no bed rest! I ended up in the hospital at 30 + 1! You are doing awesome! Only a few more to go... :-)
ReplyDelete