How Far Along: 27 weeks, 6 days
Size of Baby: As of last week's ultrasound, our little girl is 2 pounds exactly and our little man is 1 pound 10 ounces. He's been measuring smaller than his sister all along.
Picture of Baby: None this week.
Maternity Clothes: Yes and only over the belly pants seem to work now. The under belly ones fall down all day and get on my nerves. Thankfully I only have 2 pairs of these.
Weight Gain: Well I've been really packing it on lately so hopefully the babies will be too. I'm up to 30 pounds gained already!
Belly: As Jared and I joke, I'm large and in charge!
Stretch Marks: None but I do think they will show up eventually.
Sleep: Ok. My back has been bothering me lately which wakes me up a lot during the night but thankfully it kinda comes and goes.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the babies again at last week's ultrasound and knowing that my cervix is still measuring just fine. Now let's keep this up for another 9 weeks.
Movement: All the time and I love it! I find myself pulling up my shirt (only at home, people) and watching my stomach move around. I'm not sure when they sleep cause they are constantly moving.
Symptoms: Just the swelling in my feet still and back pain. I finally retired the wedding ring and replaced it with a cheapie fake one as it was stuck on my finger for about a week. The first chance I could budge it, I took it off.
Food Cravings: Still love juice and ice cream.
Gender: Boy and a girl!!
What I Miss: Being able to bend over and walk at a decent pace. I tend to be a fast walker but these babies are slowing me down substantially, but that's ok.
What I'm Looking Forward to: My baby shower is this weekend!! I can't wait! We had to reschedule our maternity pics to tomorrow as we were rained out last weekend. So busy weekend ahead for this momma!
Weekly Wisdom: Resting is so important! I've had a few days this last week where I have been very busy so I've started making an effort to make sure I have time to sit and rest. We need these babies to stay put for awhile longer.
Milestones: We have officially over 4 pounds of baby in there and we are in the 3rd trimester! Can't believe we are getting so close to the end.
Emotions: Super excited for this weekend!!
Here are my 27 Week Photos (I completely missed 26 weeks):
Also thought I'd share a few items that I've picked out for the nursery. I plan on putting a picture of Jared holding both babies in this frame.
And these will go above the dresser. Yes, I did lay them out on the floor of the store to see if I liked the layout :-)

Lookin great LB! Can't believe you only have 9 weeks left...I am VERY jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are able to rest when you need to. You look great! Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend.
You look fab! Glad all is going well. Enjoy your shower :)
ReplyDelete